Blue

Monday, November 13, 2006

The Beginning

Hey there

Welcome to the Muir Family blog! I am Kim, mother, wife, and blogmaster!
A few friends have suggested that I start a blog, and seeing that the kids are co-operating...now seemed like a good time!
This past week a good friend sent me a "Flat Stanley" (www.flatstanley .com if you want to know more). We took him to Disneyland. I am including a picture of Flat Johnathan, Nikki & Tyler.

I will post happenings, and family pictures. I look forward to some feedback!
Have a wonderful week!
Love,
Kim

5 comments:

karen said...

hey kim,

welcome to the world of blogging! it'll be so fun to see the kids growing up. yippee!

Jon said...

Great this is always cool, lets hope we can get the rest of the family to use this stuff it will be even more esxciting...i always enjoy the pictures and now i can have comments with it...FUN!

Unknown said...

Who are those two nerdy looking kids? Strange looking!

Betty Muir said...

Guess what I (Jon) hooked Great Granda Muir up to the internet again...
YES she is going to try and use a PC again, (haha) LOL

felicityv said...

Those are my beautiful grandkids! Ignore Craig!!